The Car Preparation
Package is ideal for a car which does not have paint defects or oxidation. This package offers full paint protection. This may also be used for brand new cars which require
initial protection or cars being prepared for winter or long storage or even prior to a long journey or for up coming show season or a special event. The package is detailed
- Car is pre-washed to soften up any dirt to prevent damage to
- Then the car is washed using the two-bucket method and
rinsed clean including all door sills and supports including boot and bonnet
- Alloys and wheels are thoroughly washed with a pH wheel
cleaner and a selection of wheel brushes
- Car is then clay barred to remove 'bonded' e.g.
bird droppings, tree sap, iron deposits, and other contaminates
- Car is de-tarred where necessary
- Car is washed with a shampoo and conditioner using the
two-bucket method, rinsed and dried with microfibre drying towels
- Car is waxed by hand with high-content carnauba
- Interior and exterior glass and mirrors are cleaned with
specialist glass cleaner then specialist glass polish and finally glass water repelling sealant applied
- Alloys receive a coat of sealant to make cleaning easier and
inhibit brake dust 'burn' and other deposits from becoming ingrained
- Tyres, mouldings vinyls etc receive a natural look dressing
- Chrome and stainless steel surfaces plus
exhaust tailpipes cleaned and polished
Small cars: £70 e.g. Fiat 500, Audi A1 etc.
Medium cars: £85 e.g. Porsche 997, Focus RS etc.
Large cars: £100 e.g. Mercedes E Class, Audi R8